Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ladies...

My submission for this month's quilt. Don't worry, I'm not always on top of things like this! I have to admit, it does feel good to be ahead of my "to do" list. Anyway, as you can see I ran out of fabric. I'm hoping you have more white Jess! I hope this is in line with what you were thinking of. I do like thinking outside of the box and am grateful for the assignment. Next!

P.S. You've probably already seen it, but I blogged about this block on my blog already. Rossie, is there any way you can insert a link to this page on the sidebar? I find it helpful in anticipating what's coming round the bend next!

3 comments:

  1. I love your block! I have added a like to the housekeeping post at the bottom of the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when I say like, I mean link. Clearly, the coffee hasn't kicked in yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete